There are four types of memberships:
Applicants who qualify for this type of membership must be individuals who benefit society or are those invited by the administration committee of Mahidol University Alumni Association.
Applicants who qualify for this type must be one of the following:
- Individuals with diplomas of any field offered at Mahidol University or the MU Medical School
- Individuals who have been full-time instructors at Mahidol University for at least 5 years or are government officials with at least the 4th rank and have worked at Mahidol University for at least 5 years.
- Past students of Mahidol University or Mahidol University Medical School under the discretion of the administration committee.
Applicants who qualify for this type of membership must be individuals who are interested in being a member of the Mahidol University Alumni Association under the discretion of the administrating committee.
Applicants who qualify for this type of membership must be current students of Mahidol University.
1. Applicants shall submit the appropriate application forms provided by the association.
2. The secretary shall present all applications to the Executive Committee for official membership approval.
3. Once membership is approved, the secretary shall inform the applicants via an official letter. However, approval does not constitute granting membership rights until the applicant has paid all appropriate fees.
4. Applicants who enjoy full membership status shall have their names recorded by the registrar.
1. Honorary members are exempt from all fees.
2. Regular members must pay a one-time fee of 500 Baht (Application fee, 100 Baht and Membership fee, 400 Baht).
3. Special members must pay a one-time fee of 400 Baht (Application fee, 100 Baht and Membership fee, 300 Baht).
4. Youth members must pay a one-time fee of 100 Baht. Upon graduation the member has the option to pay 400 Baht to upgrade the membership status to a permanent Regular member. If a Youth member chooses not to pay the membership fee of 400 Baht, his or her membership shall expire upon the payment due date.
For further information on policies and regulations, please download: