On June 28th, 2010, Clin. Prof. Piyasakol Sakolsatayadorn, M.D., President of Mahidol University, chaired a press conference, announcing recipients of Mahidol University Awards 2009. The Mahidol University Awards was awarded annually since 1975 to recognize outstanding individuals who contributed to their disciplines as well as to the public. The recipients will receive the awards in Mahidol University’s commencement ceremony. This press conference was held at the Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, and attended by the award recipients.
- In the field of Excellence in Teaching:
- Prof.Clinic.Jiraporn Chaiwat, Department of Orthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Mahidol University
- Assist.Prof.Rungnirand Praditsuwan, Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University
- In the field of Innovation:
- Assoc.Prof.Cholavech Chavasiri, Military Status “Rank-Flight Lieutenant”, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University
- In the field of Textbook Composition:
- Assoc.Prof. Dr.Supachai Tangwongsan, Senior Consultant, Faculty of Information and Communication Technology, Mahidol University
(Assoc. Prof. Jarernsri Mitrpanont, Acting Dean, Faculty of Information and Communication Technology, Mahidol University was a representative)
- In the field of Service:
- Miss Sa-ard Pimpatima, Nursing Department, Siriraj Hospital
This year, Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn will preside over Mahidol University’s commencement ceremony on July 5th, 2010 at the Royal Thai Navy Grand Hall. For this occasion, Mahidol University wishes to congratulate all the recipients.
Date : June 28, 2010