Students currently studying at a university without
a formal exchange partnership with Mahidol University may also spend a study abroad year
or semester with us as part of a visiting program. Unlike exchange students,
visiting students usually must pay all the relevant tuition fees as well as other costs,
such as accommodation, travel and visa expenses and living expenses.
Interested students may apply directly to MUGO and the relevant Faculty,
Institute or College at Mahidol University. For a full list of Mahidol University's Faculties,
Institutes, Colleges and Centers, please visit
To apply for admission as an exchange or visiting student, please complete the application form and submit the relevant documents via our online application, please visit : http://www.muexchangestudent.mahidol.ac.th/OnlineApplication/
This form may take you 30 minutes to fill in. You will need
the following information and documents to complete the form:
- A valid passport.
- Your TOEFL/IELTS scores, if any.
- Your academic transcript(s) (e.g. college/university education), this will to be scanned and uploaded online.
- An up-to-date passport photo (in jpg/jpeg format, size 1MB max) to be scanned and uploaded online
- Reference Letter from the Home University
- Letter of Intent (If available)
- Curriculum Vitae (If available)
For more information, please contact :
Tel. 66 (0) 2849-4690, 66 (0) 2849-6231-3